- HPI Scales
- HPI HICS
- Reliability and Validity
- The statistics underpinning psychometric assessment
- Oral Feedback
- Report Writing
- Situations in which personality assessment is best applied
- Post-workshop work
- Defining personality
- Implicit and explicit personality
- The development of personality
- Measuring personality
- Theories of Personality
- Traits and Types
- Approaches to personality assessment
- Applications of Personality Assessment
- The Five-Factor Model
- Personality, Genes and the Environment
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI)
How will this workshop benefit my career?
You will acquire best-practice psychometric knowledge and skills in assessing the general ability, specific abilities (aptitudes) and motivators of candidates for jobs at all levels.
You will also be able to provide best-in-class career guidance and direction to your clients of all ages and backgrounds over the age of 16 and you will enhance your expertise in your coaching, training, development and counselling activities.
You will stand out from the multitude of charlatans, chancers and crooks that populate the internet self-help jungle and your reputation will prosper.