- Psychometric Assessment and Testing – definitions and applications.
- Using Psychometric Instruments – selection, career guidance, development, coaching, counselling,
- Psychometric Measurement of general ability, aptitudes, occupational interests.
- Psychometric Instrument / Test Construction – how professional tests are conceptualised, trialed, tested, validated and how they differ totally from so-called “psychometric tests” freely available on the internet.
- Psychometric Instrument / Test Administration – how tests are administered on a person-to-person basis and online to optimise benefits to corporate and individual clients.
- Interpreting and Communicating Outcomes – objectively interpreting tests and communicating outcomes clearly and effectively.
- Security, Confidentiality, Professional Ethics – ensuring that test results are stored securely; that client confidentiality is maintained at all times and that access to outcomes is restricted to agreed individuals.
How will this workshop benefit my career?
You will acquire best practice psychometric knowledge and skill in assessing the general ability, specific abilities (aptitudes) and motivators of candidates for jobs at all levels.
You will also be able to provide best-in-class career guidance and direction to your clients of all ages and backgrounds over the age of 16 and you will enhance your expertise in your coaching, training, development and counselling activities.
You will stand out from the multitude of charlatans, chancers and crooks that populate the internet self-help jungle and your reputation will prosper.