WPPSI-IV Record Forms 2-3
The WPPSI–IVUK is an innovative measure of cognitive development for preschool and young children that is rooted in contemporary theory and research. This new edition places a strong emphasis on child-friendly, developmentally appropriate features, with extensive enhancements that are targeted to benefit both children and examiners.
- Identify and qualify students with cognitive delays for special services.
- Evaluate children for cognitive delays, intellectual disabilities, autism and giftedness.
- Determine admittance eligibility for private schools.
- Determine the impact of traumatic brain injury on cognitive functions in children.
- Determine cognitive ability of children in question during custody hearings.
Clinical Psychologists, Educational Psychologists, and Neuropsychologists working in schools, clinics, hospitals, universities and forensics use the WPPSI–IVUK to help:
- Identify and qualify students with cognitive delays for special services
- Evaluate children for cognitive delays, learning difficulties, autism and giftedness
- Determine the impact of traumatic brain injury on cognitive functions in children
- Scoring Options