WIAT-III Response Booklets
Age Range: 4 to 25 years 11 months Administration: Individual – 45 to 90 minutes depending on the age of the examinee
The WIAT-III is an achievement test for use in a variety of clinical, educational and research settings, including schools, clinics, private practices and residential treatment facilities.
Wechsler Individual Achievement Test – Third UK Edition (WIAT®-IIIUK) is the latest version of the most reliable and comprehensive assessment of reading, language and numerical attainment.
- Screen for dyslexia with stimulus materials you may already own with new Dyslexia Index Scores
- Identify student academic abilities, make educational placement decisions, diagnose specific learning disability, design instructional objectives, and plan interventions.
- Measure all eight areas of achievement specified by IDEA legislation.
- Focus on reading goals and objectives with the Early Reading Skills subtests.
- Evaluate patterns of strengths and weaknesses to identify learning disabilities.
- Subtests include: Enhanced Listening Comprehension, Oral Expression, Written Expression subtests, Enhanced Reading Comprehension, Oral Reading (new), Math Fluency (new), and Early Reading Skills (new).
- Dyslexia Index Scores can be used for screening, inclusion in a comprehensive assessment battery, and as a tool for research.