Vineland-3 Teacher forms – Domain level version
Psychologists and other professionals rely on Vineland-3 to perform a variety of tasks in multiple settings, including education, social services, health care, criminal justice, and the military.
The leading instrument for supporting the diagnosis of intellectual and developmental disabilities. Designed to meet any adaptive behaviour assessment need.
- Correspond scales to the three broad domains of adaptive functioning specified by the American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and by DSM-5 – Communication, Daily Living Skills, and Socialization.
- Access enhanced features, including new norms and improved items.
- Use for diagnosis, qualification for special programs, progress reporting, program and treatment planning, and research.
- Adapt to purpose, employing convenient rating forms or the respected semi-structured interview format which focuses discussion and gathers in-depth information.
All Vineland-3 forms aid in diagnosing and classifying intellectual and developmental disabilities and other disorders. With Vineland-3 you can measure adaptive behaviour of individuals with:
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Autism spectrum disorders (ASDs)
- Post-traumatic brain injury
- Hearing impairment
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s disease