Millon Adolescent Clinical Inventory-II (MACI-II)
The MACI-II helps practitioners from a variety of settings assess personality patterns, expressed concerns, and clinical symptoms while its therapeutic focus will assist in making reliable diagnostic and treatment decisions.
Developed for teens. Updated for today.
- New and updated test items
- New and improved narrative report content that is simpler and better integrates results with current therapeutic practice while linking to personalized treatment.
- Three new Clinical Syndrome scales (Disruptive Mood Dysregulation, Post-Traumatic Stress, and Reality Distortions), to reflect current clinical presentations and providing deeper understanding of clients presenting with these concerns
- Full normative update (N = 1,143, combined gender), more closely representing the current clinical adolescent population
- Updated Grossman Facet Scales, including three new scales
- Test item content uses age appropriate language and reading level was lowered to 4th Grade
- New digital end-to-end workflow with the introduction of a digital manual option via Q-global, Pearson’s web-based scoring and reporting platform
- New and updated Noteworthy Response categories
- Validated against expert clinician judgments and other leading self-report inventories for this age group