Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement, Third Edition (KTEA-3) Kit A
Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement Third Edition (KTEA™-3) is an individually administered battery that provides in-depth assessment and evaluation of key academic skills.
Empower all your students to succeed and receive a deeper understanding of achievement gaps with the new KTEA-3.
- Evaluate academic skills in reading, math, written language, and oral language.
- Measure progress or response to intervention and identify learning disabilities, and adjust instruction based on performance.
- Identify learning disabilities and achievement gaps.
- Motivate low-functioning students using novel tasks.
- Covers IDEA and National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM).
KTEA-3 maintains all the important features of the KTEA-II with a wealth of new updates:
- Dyslexia Index Scores for screenings, research, and inclusion in an assessment battery.
- New subtests including Writing Fluency, Silent Reading Fluency, Math Fluency and Reading Vocabulary.
- New norms for ages 4:0 through 25:11 and for grades pre-K through 12.
- Mapping to Common Core Standards to assist with compliance issues.
- Behavioral checklist and intervention suggestions for parents and teachers.
- Phonological Processing (PP)
- Math Concepts & Applications (MCA)
- Letter & Word Recognition (LWR)
- Math Computation (MC)
- Nonsense Word Decoding (NWD)
- Writing Fluency (WF)
- Silent Reading Fluency (SRF)
- Math Fluency (MF)
- Reading Comprehension (RC)
- Written Expression (WE)
- Associational Fluency (AF)
- Spelling (SP)
- Object Naming Facility (ONF)
- Reading Vocabulary (RV)
- Letter Naming Facility (LNF)
- Listening Comprehension (LC)
- Word Recognition Fluency (WRF)
- Oral Expression (OE)
- Decoding Fluency (D