Hare Psychopathy Checklist-Revised,Second Edition (PCL-R) Interview Guides
A world-wide leader for assessing psychopathology, the Hare PCL-R (PCL-R™) assessment has become one of the leading instruments internationally for the assessment of psychopathy.
The PCL-R assessment can be used in institutional, detention, and community correctional facilities; in forensic psychiatric hospitals; and for pre-trial evaluations.
- Make a diagnosis of psychopathy based on the individual’s functioning over time.
- Support offender management decisions.
- Provide solid empirical support for expert testimony.
PCL-R provides highly reliable concurrent, predictive, and construct validity.
- Rating Booklet facilitates rating of the 20-item scale and the Quikscore Form provides a convenient method for recording ratings, obtaining scores, and profiling results.
- Manual provides item descriptions, scoring procedures, extensive reliability and validity information, and normative data.
- New large-sample descriptive and validation data for using the test with male and female offenders, substance abusers, sex offenders, African-Americans, and forensic psychiatric clients.
- Percentile and T-score tables for male and female offenders, for male forensic psychiatric patients who have been assessed with the standard PCL-R procedure.
- Factor 1: The callous, selfish, remorseless use of others
- Facet 1a: Interpersonal
- Facet 1b: Affective
- Factor 2: A chronically unstable and antisocial lifestyle
- Facet 2a: Impulsive Lifestyle
- Facet 2b: Antisocial Behavior