Recognise and treat eating-related disorders with the Eating Inventory. This instrument was designed for a variety of uses including the assessment of eating disorders and obesity both before and after treatment.
The Eating Inventory assesses three dimensions of eating behavior: cognitive control of eating, disinhibition, and hunger.
- Design specific treatment programs.
- Evaluate treatment programs for obesity.
- Predict weight gain following smoking cessation.
- Explain weight changes among depressed persons.
- Assess the behavior of bulimic patients.