Cognitive Assessment of Minnesota Score Booklets
The Cognitive Assessment of Minnesota measures the cognitive abilities of adults with neurologic impairments.
The Cognitive Assessment of Minnesota provides a quick identification of general problem areas presented in a concise hierarchical approach.
- Quickly assess significant areas of cognition.
- Understand the theoretical framework and the means to quickly and inclusively assess significant areas of cognition.
- Establish a baseline and validate treatment.
- Develop a holistic team approach with measurable, objective data that facilitates communication between professionals.
- Strengthen your role in the evaluation of clients with neurologic impairments.